This is a legacy device. The following information is provided as it was documented originally, albeit with some corrections and changes for clarity and style.
The EM1000TEV development system was designed to aid you in developing data terminals, data collection devices, and control equipment based on the EM1000 embedded module. Hence, the abbreviation: "TEV" stands for "terminal evaluation."
The EM1000TEV includes the following boards:
- TEV-MB0 motherboard with EM1000-512K-ST module. The EM1000 can optionally have a WA2000 Wi-Fi add-on module installed on top of it.
- TEV-KB0 keypad board with 16 keys and four LEDs.
- TEV-LBx display board. Three different display boards are currently supplied:
- TEV-LB0 (shown): carries a 128x64, black/white WINSTAR WG12864A LCD panel (SAMSUNG S6B0108 controller).
- TEV-LB1: carries a 128x96, 4-bit RITDISPLAY RGS13128096 OLED panel (SOLOMON SSD1329 controller).
- TEV-LB2: carries a 176x220 AMPIRE AM176220 TFT panel (HIMAX HX8309 controller).
- TEV-IBx interface boards. Four boards can be installed at the same time, and two board kinds are currently supplied:
You can choose what display board is installed on your EM1000TEV. See Ordering Info for details.
The EM1000TEV is supplied with a sophisticated Tibbo BASIC/C "terminal" demo application that demonstrates the use of all hardware facilities of this development system. The application implements a hypothetical data collection terminal complete with onscreen setup menus, browser interface, event log, etc. The latest version of the application can be obtained from Tibbo website.