The TEV-MB0 is a motherboard that has the EM1000 module (EM1000-512K-ST) installed on it. The EM1000 is installed on a socket.
The TEV-MB0 motherboard also features the following:
- A switching regulator with 5V output. 5V power is provided on all connectors to the other boards of the EM1000TEV system.
- A switching regulator with 3.3V output. 3.3V power is provided on all connectors to the other boards of the EM1000TEV system and also powers the EM1000.
- MD button and jumper. Connected to the MD input of the EM1000. See Setup Button (MD line) for details.
- RESET button. This is a master reset for the EM1000.
- Status LEDs.
- U/S jumper. Leave it opened.
- PLL jumper. Powering up with this jumper closed causes the EM1000 to run with PLL off. For normal operation leave this jumper opened.