This section is a repository for all objects that have ever been created. The platform you are working with does not necessarily support every object. See the specifications for your platform for a list of supported objects.
The objects are:
- adc — provides access to the analog-to-digital converter (ADC).
- beep — generates buzzer patterns.
- bt — handles the BLE (Bluetooth low-energy) interface. This requires the WA2000 add-on module or a device with native Bluetooth capabilities (WM2000 and WS1102).
- button — monitors MD line (setup button).
- fd — manages flash memory file system and direct sector access.
- i2c — up to eight software I²C channels.
- io — handles I/O lines, ports, and interrupts.
- kp — scans keypads of matrix and "binary" types.
- lcd — controls graphical display panels (several types supported).
- net — controls Ethernet port.
- pat — "plays" patterns on up to five LED pairs.
- ppp — accesses the Internet over the modem.
- pppoe — accesses the Internet over the ADSL modem [DEPRECATED FROM V4].
- pwm — controls pulse-width modulation output.
- romfile — facilitates access to resource files (fixed data).
- rtc — keeps track of date and time.
- ser — up to four serial ports (UART, Wiegand, and clock/data modes).
- sock — socket comms (up to 16 UDP, TCP, and HTTP sessions).
- ssi — up to four serial synchronous interface channels (for SPI, I²C, etc.).
- stor — provides access to the EEPROM.
- sys — in charge of general device functionality.
- wln — handles the Wi-Fi interface. This requires the GA1000 or WA2000 add-on module, or a device with native Wi-FI capabilities (WM2000 and WS1102).