DS10x5 (Digital I/O)
The DS10x5 Tibbo BASIC/C-programmable controllers feature eight opto-isolated digital inputs, six high-power relays, and one RS232/485 port. The DS1005 is based on the NB1000 network board (Ethernet interface only) and the DS1015 is based on the NB1010 network board (Ethernet + optional Wi-Fi + optional GPRS).
Read carefully the explanation about the type of antenna installed when the DS1015 is ordered with the Wi-Fi and/or GPRS options.
Follow these quick links to often needed information:
- Right (network) side of the device:
- Power jack, terminals, and power regulator
- Ethernet jack
- Ethernet LEDs, M (mode) and R (reset) buttons
- "Right side" LEDs
- Buzzer control
- Optional Wi-Fi interface (DS1015 devices only)
- Optional GPRS interface (DS1015 devices only)
- Left (interface) side of the device: