Object reference section is a repository for all objects that have ever been created. The platform you are working with does not necessarily support every object. See your platform specifications- you will find the list of supported objects there.
- Adc — provides access to the analog-to-digital converter (ADC).
- Beep — generates buzzer patterns.
- Bt — handles the BLE (Bluetooth low-energy) interface. This requires the WA2000 add-on module.
- Button — monitors MD line (setup button).
- Fd — manages flash memory file system and direct sector access.
- Io — handles I/O lines, ports, and interrupts.
- Kp — scans keypads of matrix and "binary" types.
- Lcd — controls graphical display panels (several types supported).
- Net — controls Ethernet port.
- Pat — "plays" patterns on up to five LED pairs.
- Ppp — accesses the Internet over the modem.
- Pppoe — accesses the Internet over the ADSL modem [DEPRECATED FROM V4].
- Romfile — facilitates access to resource files (fixed data).
- Rtc — keeps track of date and time.
- Ser — up to 4 serial ports (UART, Wiegand, and clock/data modes).
- Sock — socket comms (up to 16 UDP, TCP, and HTTP sessions).
- Ssi — up to four serial synchronous interface channels (for SPI, I2C, etc.).
- Adc — up to four anolog-to-digital conversion (ADC) channels.
- Stor — provides access to the EEPROM.
- Sys — in charge of general device functionality.
- Wln — handles the Wi-Fi interface. This requires the GA1000 or WA2000 add-on module.