Step 7: Gluing it All Together
This step corresponds to test_agg_lib_7.
And now, ladies and gentlemen, let's crown this application with some glue code. Observe the code and notice the following...
- Handling of the BR setting A-variable:
- Every time we select new baudrate in AggreGate, callback_stg_post_set() is invoked. Our code there calls baudrate_set(). Don't understand how this works? Read Using Pre-gets and Post-sets.
- We also call baudrate_get() from callback_stg_pre_get().
- Baudrate_get() is also invoked from setup_serial_port(), which is called from the on_sys_init().
- Handling of the UT setting A-variable: again, we just return the actual door status in callback_stg_pre_get(). If you may recall, the MD button is used as a make-believe door sensor.
- The GE setting A-variable now properly allows or prevents the events from generating.
- Handling of user access codes is in the on_ser_data_arrival event handler.