Documented Tibbit #45-1~3 LTE (4G) Modem.
Documented Linux on TPS.
Documented Tiles, Sockets, Connectors, Controls for LTPP3(G2).
Documented Plus1 (SP7021) CPU for LTPP3(G2).
Documented LTPB3 Parts and Accessories.
Documented Size 3 Vibration Protection Kit (VPK) for LTPB3.
Documented Mechanical Dimensions for LTPB3.
- Documented the change between EM200C-02 and -04 devices (3.3V on Vout for -02, but 1.8V for -04 devices).
- PHM has a new HTML look!
Documented the EM510 IoT module.
Documented WA2000 connection to the EM510 module.
Reworked the EM500EV section into the EM500EV/EM510EV.
- Updated DS1101 and DS1102 devices with information about the "W" (802.11abgn) option.
- Documented Cable Probes.
Documented RS485 Modbus Sensors ("Bus Probes").
Documented the WA2000 Wi-Fi/BLE add-on module.
- Corrected the block diagram for Tibbit #53.
- Updated Detailed Device Info for the EM2001
- Documented Tibbit #53 (isolated 4-20mA ADC)
- Documented Tibbit #22 (RTD temperature meter)
- Corrected the operating temperature range for the EM2001 (it is -40 to +80 C)
- Documented Tibbit #52 (4-channel isolated +/-10V ADC)
- Documented the EM2001 board
- Documented the EM2000EV board
- Documented the EM2000 module (photo not yet available).
Documented changed introduced in the revision B of Tibbit #08.
Documented changed introduced in the revision B of Tibbit #05.
- Corrected pin assignment in RS232 and RS422 modes for Tibbit #02.
On the advice of one of our customers, we added EEPROM and flash write endurance warning messages and information throughout the manual (example: EM2000/Flash and EEPROM memory), update device specifications with EEPROM and flash endurance info (example: EM1000/Ordering Info and Specifications).
Added new Common vs. Proprietary Knowledge topic.
Added new Prolonging and Estimating EEPROM life topic.
Added info on the SIM card holder location for GPRS Tibbit (#47).
- DocumentedTibbit #57 (FPGA Tibbit).
- Documented Tibbit #26 (IR command processor).
- Documented the H2 Tibbit form factor.
- Documented the EM1001 board.
- Corrections made to the Tibbo Project System (TPS) documentation (notably, there are several new diagrams).
- Documented Tibbo Project System (TPS).
- Documented DS110x devices.
Documented the NB1010 board.
Expanded DS10xx documentation to include devices based on the NB1010.
Updated EM500EV documentation in connection with the release of the new IB1 (Wi-Fi/flash) board.
Corrected Ethernet Port Lines topic in EM1206 documentation to note correct voltage (1.8V instead of 2.5V).
Updated the ordering info for most products.
Expanded and corrected GA1000 documentation:
- Many small corrections throughout;
- Correction in I/O Pin Assignment and Pin Functions (of the GA1000): DI and DO pins were shown incorrectly (swapped);
- One new Connecting GA1000 to Tibbo Devices topic.
Expanded and corrected EM500 documentation:
- Many small corrections throughout;
- Flash and EEPROM Memory topic now provides information on connecting external flash IC for fd. object.
- I/O Pin Assignment and Pin Functions contains information about attaching external flash IC and GA1000.
- Corrected a part number in EM1206 Ordering Info and Specifications.
- Edited EM500 manual: provided details on how an external flash IC can be connected to the EM500.
- Removed all references to WA1000. This legacy module is no longer supported.
- Replaced references to obsolete WA1000 with GA1000, updated part numbers and links.
- Updated list of power adaptors.
- Corrected typographical error in PSU part numbers (APR instead of ARP)
- Updated image on EM1000TEV topic to reflect use of GA1000 component.
- Added pin diameter for EM500, EM1206, EM1202, EM200, EM1000
Reworked Status LEDs topic.
Reworked Setup Button (MD line) topic, also renamed it to "Setup (MD) Button (Line)".
- Corrected various documentation errors, including incorrect model numbers in DS1000, DS1002, DS1003 (4 Serial Ports) topic.
- Clarified and expanded External LED Control topic for NB1000.
Fixed incorrect reference to Winstar LCD model number (replaced WG12864F with WG12864A)
Fixed GA1000 max. power consumption.
Fixed lines 6 and 7 in EM1206 I/O Pin Assignment and Pin Functions
Updated Module Comparison Table.
Updated DS10xx Family section -- again, almost every topic has been edited.
The Programmable Hardware Manual is a spin-off of the Tibbo Document System Manual. Original split was performed on 09JUN2008.