- Updated all documentation for RS485 Modbus Sensors ("Bus Probes"), including:
- Documented WM2000EV Demo #4 — Google Cloud Platform
- Documented Tibbit #63-1/2 AC Voltage Detector
- Documented WM2000EV Demo #3 — Azure
- Documented Tibbit #43-2 Four-Channel Streaming ADC ±100V
- Documented the WS1102 wireless device server as part of the revamped DS/WS110x family
- Documented WM2000EV Demo #2 — WebPWM
- Documented the WM2000EV evaluation kit
- Documented WM2000EV Demo #1 — Keen as part of the WM2000 journey of exploration
- Documented Tibbit #33 Wide Input Range Power Supply
- Documented Tibbit #43-1 Four-channel Streaming ADC ±10V
- Documented Tibbit #46 Cat-M1/NB-IoT Modem.
- Documented Tibbit #45-1~3 4G (LTE) Modem.
- Updated TPB2, TPB2L, and TPB3 with links to all compatible devices.
- Documented LTPP3(G2).
- Documented Tiles, Sockets, Connectors, Controls for LTPP3(G2).
- Documented Plus1 (SP7021) CPU for LTPP3(G2).
- Documented LTPB3.
- Documented LTPB3 Parts and Accessories.
- Documented Size 3 Vibration Protection Kit (VPK) for LTPB3.
- Documented Mechanical Dimensions for LTPB3.
- Documented Tibbits #44-1 and 44-2 (isolated RS232/422/485 interface).
- Marked Tibbits #47, #48, #49, #50, #51, and #56 as deprecated.
- Documented the change between EM200C-02 and -04 devices (3.3V on Vout for -02, but 1.8V for -04 devices).
- PHM has a new HTML look!
- Documented the EM510 IoT module.
- Documented WA2000 connection to the EM510 module.
- Reworked the EM500EV section into the EM500EV/EM510EV.
- Updated DS1101 and DS1102 devices with information about the "W" (802.11abgn) option.
- Documented Cable Probes.
- Documented RS485 Modbus Sensors ("Bus Probes").
- Documented the WA2000 Wi-Fi/BLE add-on module.
- Amended Mechanical Dimensions and Ordering Info and Specifications topics of the EM2000 module (added the info about the WA2000 device and EM2000 + WA2000 combinations).
- Updated the following topics (sections): Setup (MD) Button (Line), Status LEDs (LED Control Lines), Monitor/Loader (M/L).
- Corrected the block diagram for Tibbit #53.
- Updated Detailed Device Info for the EM2001
- Documented Tibbit #53 (isolated 4-20mA ADC)
- Documented Tibbit #22 (RTD temperature meter)
- Corrected the operating temperature range for the EM2001 (it is -40 to +80 C)
- Documented Tibbit #52 (4-channel isolated +/-10V ADC)
- Documented the EM2001 board
- Documented the EM2000EV board
- Documented the EM2000 module (photo not yet available).
- Documented Tibbits #04-5, #04-6, #04-7, #04-8, #27, #48, #49, #50, #51, #54, #56, #58, #59.
- Documented changed introduced in the revision B of Tibbit #08.
- Documented changed introduced in the revision B of Tibbit #05.
- Corrected pin assignment in RS232 and RS422 modes for Tibbit #02.
- On the advice of one of our customers, we added EEPROM and flash write endurance warning messages and information throughout the manual (example: EM2000/Flash and EEPROM memory), update device specifications with EEPROM and flash endurance info (example: EM1000/Ordering Info and Specifications).
- Added new Common vs. Proprietary Knowledge topic.
- Added new Prolonging and Estimating EEPROM life topic.
- Updated test project links for Tibbits ##13, 14, 16, 17, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 35, 36, 40, 41, 42, 57.
- Added info on the SIM card holder location for GPRS Tibbit (#47).
- DocumentedTibbit #57 (FPGA Tibbit).
- Documented Tibbit #26 (IR command processor).
- Documented the H2 Tibbit form factor.
- Documented the EM1001 board.
- Updated documentation for the following Tibbits: #12, #13, #14, #28, #29, #30, #35, #36.
- Revealed these upcoming Tibbits: #25, #31, #38, #39, #40, #41, #42.
- Corrections made to the Tibbo Project System (TPS) documentation (notably, there are several new diagrams).
- Documented Tibbo Project System (TPS).
- Documented DS110x devices.
- Documented the NB1010 board.
- Expanded DS10xx documentation to include devices based on the NB1010.
- Documented TB1000, TB1004, and TB1005 adapters.
- Updated EM500EV documentation in connection with the release of the new IB1 (Wi-Fi/flash) board.
- Corrected Ethernet Port Lines topic in EM1206 documentation to note correct voltage (1.8V instead of 2.5V).
- Updated the ordering info for most products.
Expanded and corrected GA1000 documentation:
- Many small corrections throughout;
- Correction in I/O Pin Assignment and Pin Functions (of the GA1000): DI and DO pins were shown incorrectly (swapped);
- One new Connecting GA1000 to Tibbo Devices topic.
Expanded and corrected EM500 documentation:
- Many small corrections throughout;
- Flash and EEPROM Memory topic now provides information on connecting external flash IC for fd. object.
- I/O Pin Assignment and Pin Functions contains information about attaching external flash IC and GA1000.
- Corrected a part number in EM1206 Ordering Info and Specifications.
- Edited EM500 manual: provided details on how an external flash IC can be connected to the EM500.
- Removed all references to WA1000. This legacy module is no longer supported.
- Replaced references to obsolete WA1000 with GA1000, updated part numbers and links.
- Updated list of power adapters.
- Corrected typographical error in PSU part numbers (APR instead of ARP)
- Updated image on EM1000TEV topic to reflect use of GA1000 component.
- Added pin diameter for EM500, EM1206, EM1202, EM200, EM1000
- Documented EM500EV.
- Reworked Status LEDs topic.
- Reworked Setup Button (MD line) topic, also renamed it to "Setup (MD) Button (Line)".
- Corrected various documentation errors, including incorrect model numbers in DS1000, DS1002, DS1003 (4 Serial Ports) topic.
- Clarified and expanded External LED Control topic for NB1000.
- Fixed incorrect reference to Winstar LCD model number (replaced WG12864F with WG12864A)
- Fixed GA1000 max. power consumption.
- Fixed lines 6 and 7 in EM1206 I/O Pin Assignment and Pin Functions
- Updated Module Comparison Table.
- Documented EM500.
- Updated NB10x0 and IB100x Boards section (new IB1004 + SB1004, IB1005 + SB1005 devices). Almost every pre-existing topic has also been edited.
- Updated DS10xx Family section -- again, almost every topic has been edited.
- Documented TB1000, TB1004, and TB1005 accessories.
- Documented the following products: EM1206, EM1206EV, GA1000, DS1206, DS1206N, DS1202, and EM1202EV.
- Edited cover pages for EM1000 and EM1202 products.
- Edited Ordering Info and Specifications for EM1000 and EM1202 devices.
- Created Status LEDs and Setup Button (MD line) topics, added links to these new topics from each product's manual.
- Edited I/O Pin Assignment and Pin Functions topics of EM1000 and EM1202 modules.
- Revamped DS1000 description. It now includes DS1001 and DS1002 devices. Content is totally new -- the manual simply refers to the NB1000 and IB1000-2 docs.
- Documented IB1004 and DS1004 devices.
- Documented IB1005 and DS1005 devices.
The Programmable Hardware Manual is a spin-off of the Tibbo Document System Manual. Original split was performed on 09JUN2008.