The EM2000EV is a low-cost board for evaluating the EM2000 BASIC/C-programmable IoT Module (the module is not included with the board and must be purchased separately).
The EM2000EV board incorporates the following:
- Two 15x2 and one 6x2 female sockets (shown in gray) for plugging in the EM2000 IoT module (not included with the EM2000EV).
- Two additional 15x2 female sockets (shown in black) located on the sides of the EM2000. Each pin on these sockets is connected to a corresponding pin on the EM2000's socket.
- Power jack and a 3.3V switching power supply. The nominal input voltage is 12V.
- Ethernet port — RJ45 jack with magnetics.
- MD button.
- Three LEDs:
- SR (status red) and SG (status green) LEDs connected to SR and SG lines of the EM2000;
- EY (Ethernet yellow) LED connected to the EY line of the EM2000.