This is a legacy device. The following information is provided as it was documented originally, albeit with some corrections and changes for clarity and style.
The EM1000EV evaluation system offers a convenient way of testing the EM1000 Tibbo BASIC/C-programmable embedded module. The board features the following components:
- Metal base
- The NB1000 network board with the EM1000 module (EM1000-512K-ST) installed on a socket
- The IB1000 interface board with four RS232 ports
- The IC1000 interboard cable interconnecting the NB1000 and the IB1000
- The LB1000 LED board, which is connected to the NB1000 by the LC1000 LED board cable
- The LB1001 LED board, which is connected to the IB1000 by the LC1000 cable
The EM1000EV requires a 12VDC/0.5A power adapter.