Step 8: Adding Bells and Whistles
|Top Previous Next|
This step does not exist yet — you can just go ahead and create it yourself.
You can enhance the access control demo in a myriad ways. We will just point out additional facilities offered by the AGG library.
2. You can use agg_get_connection_state() to poll the AGG library for it connection state. You can then display the state on the LCD screen (if your device has it), using LEDs, or in some other way.
3. Callback_agg_error() provides a unified place to respond to errors generated by the AGG library.
4. Some hardware projects require precise timekeeping (don't we know this!). If you are not satisfied with the internal RTC of your device (such as the EM1000), or you are using a device that has no RTC (EM500) then you can always connect your own RTC chip and write your own RTC routines:
- Enable (check) Using Custom RTC in the AggreGate configurator.
- Add the Callback_agg_rtc_sg() procedure to your code.