|Top Previous Next|
The EM1000-TEV development system has been designed to aid you in developing data terminals, data collection devices, and control equipment based on the EM1000 embedded module. Hence, the abbreviation: "TEV" stands for "terminal evaluation".
The EM1000-TEV includes the following boards:
•TEV-KB0 keypad board with 16 keys and 4 LEDs.
•TEV-LBx display board. Three different display boards are currently supplied:
- TEV-LB0 (shown): carries 128x64, black/white WINSTAR WG12864A LCD panel (SAMSUNG S6B0108 controller);
- TEV-LB1: carries 128x96, 4-bit RITDISPLAY RGS13128096 OLED panel (SOLOMON SSD1329 controller);
- TEV-LB2: carries 176x220 AMPIRE AM176220 TFT panel (HIMAX HX8309 controller).
•TEV-IBx interface boards. Four boards can be installed at the same time, and two board kinds are currently supplied:
- TEV-IB0: RS232/422/485 serial port board (each EM1000-TEV system has two of them);
- TEV-IB1: 3 x opto-input/ 3 x relay output board (each EM1000-TEV system has two of them). Opto-inputs can optionally be used to connected a Wiegand or clock/data reader.
You can choose what display board will be installed on your EM1000-TEV. See Ordering Info for details.
The EM1000-TEV is supplied with a sophisticated Tibbo BASIC/C "terminal" demo application that demonstrates the use of all hardware facilities of this development system. The application implements a hypothetical data collection terminal complete with onscreen setup menus, browser interface, event log, etc. The latest version of the application can be obtained from Tibbo website.