|Top Previous Next|
The DS110x is a family of compact BASIC-programmable controllers designed for serial-over-IP and serial control applications.
The DS110x family currently includes:
•The DS1100 serial controller with a single-channel RS232 port, this model targets cost-sensitive applications;
•The DS1101 serial controller with the 3.5-channel RS232 port;
•The DS1102 serial controller with the universal RS232 (3-channel)/422/485 port.
The family is fully supported by TIDE software.
DS110x devices ship preloaded with a fully functional serial-over-IP application. Written in Tibbo BASIC, the application is compatible with Tibbo Device Server Toolkit software, comes with full source codes, and can be modified by the user.
* Wi-Fi and PoE options are mutually exclusive and cannot be installed together
Common hardware features of the DS110x family
•10/100BaseT auto-MDIX Ethernet port.
•Power: 12VDC nominal (min. 9V, max. 18V).
•Operating temperature range: -5 ~ 70 C.
•CE- and FCC-certified.
•Variable Types: Byte, char, integer (word), short, dword, long, real, string, plus user-defined arrays and structures.
•Function Groups: string functions (27 in total!), date/time conversion functions (8), encryption/hash calculation functions (AES128*, RC4, MD5, SHA-1), and more.
- Sock — socket communications (up to 16 UDP, TCP, and HTTP sessions);
- Net — controls the Ethernet port;
- Wln — handles the Wi-Fi interface (when the GA1000 is installed, DS1101 and DS1102 only);
- Lcd — controls the OLED display (when the display is installed, DS1101 and DS1102 only).
- Ser — in charge of serial channels;
- Io — handles I/O lines, ports, and interrupts;
- Fd — manages flash memory file system and direct sector access;
- Stor — provides access to the EEPROM;
- Romfile — facilitates access to resource files (fixed data);
- Pppoe — provides access to the Internet over an ADSL modem;
- Ppp — provides access to the Internet over a serial modem (GPRS, POTS, etc.);
- Pat — "plays" patterns on green and red status LEDs;
- Beep — generates buzzer patterns (DS1101 and DS1102 only);
- Button — monitors the setup button;
- Sys — in charge of general device functionality.
* The DS1100 does not support AES functions (aes128enc and aes128dec).